Thursday 26 January 2012

Film Poster Idea by Freya

I find photoshop very difficult to work with, so I just tried to make an idea for a poster, without the title and other texts.
The background is a facebook page, and the way she is displayed over the top suggests that the background is her whole life. 
The display photo is the same that Thomas Davidson has, although I added green and pink to it, not only because it's aesthetically pleasing but also because it reflects the bedroom walls we always see surrounding her.  I did this because it connotes this idea that Thomas becomes her whole life.
I changed Polly so that the image is very bright and highly contrasted, so she appears kind of dreamlike and pop-arty.  I thought that this gave the appearence that she is drifting away from reality.  The fact we can only see half her face but it's very close to the camera reflects the fact that the whole film is just about her, and that shes got two sides to her, one that's happy, but we only see the sad side.

No comments:

Post a Comment