Monday 23 January 2012

Poster Design Ideas By Holly King


Poster Design:

Here is another poster I have designed using images from the photoshoot and font from 'www.dafont.com' . I created this image on photoshop- the images of Freya and the slinky are from the photoshoot-and the background was created in photoshop.
  • In this design I decided to stick with using pastel colours, to create the mood of the film and show the simplicity and innocence of the girl. I decided to keep the simplicity by not using too many different colours (stuck with yellow, green and pink pastel colours).
  • I chose to stick with central alignment in this poster too, as i feel it works best with the image and background. It also draws your attention into the centre.
  • I thought to have the slinky across the top of the page, as she is looking up at it and also it is significant to content of the film-showing the boredom of the girl.
  • Her body language and facial expression in the image also suggests she is bored.
  • The doodle text and pastel colours indicate her youth and personality and gives us an indication as to what mood the film will have.
  • I also created the production company logo in photoshop, which i included in the poster-to familiarise people will the production company.

No comments:

Post a Comment